We are pleased to announce an updated version of UpdraftPlus 2.15.5 that features new tweaks.
As part of the update, we aim to send clearer messages to users who have downgraded from the unlimited package to a smaller package and are receiving confusing licencing server message, despite their site not being connected for updates.
We recommend the update for all UpdraftPlus Premium users.
- TWEAK: For Premium users with grand-fathered lifetime updates (i.e. purchased before August 2013), a regression had caused support entitlement expires to no longer be notified
- TWEAK: For Premium users with who have downgraded from unlimited licenses to another package, a licence expiry message could show when in fact the real situation was that they just needed to specifically allocate a licence to the site. The relevant message has been adjusted to improve this.
- TWEAK: Track “more files” incremental backup locations
- TWEAK: Don’t show individual add-ons that have not been bought in the account add-ons page if the user has Premium.
- TWEAK: Include the raw updates check response information in the internal/advanced dump
- TWEAK: Added the UpdraftClone video
The post UpdraftPlus 2.15.5 released appeared first on UpdraftPlus. UpdraftPlus – Backup, restore and migration plugin for WordPress.
We are pleased to launch an updated version of UpdraftCentral 0.8.1 that now features new fixes and tweaks.
Just some of the new tweaks include enabling the Easy Updates Manager module and the backup settings UI. We recommend this update for all.
The full change-log for this release are as follows:
- FIX: Fix Easy Updates Manager issue where it freezes during installation and activation
- TWEAK: Enabled the Easy Updates Manager module
- TWEAK: Tweak backup settings UI
- TWEAK: Tweak the dashboard_ajaxaction_newsite function to make returning/rendering of the sites’ HTML optional
- TWEAK: Mark as supporting WordPress 5.0
The post UpdraftCentral 0.8.1 released appeared first on UpdraftPlus. UpdraftPlus – Backup, restore and migration plugin for WordPress.
MetaSlider Pro customers will now have the option of using our exclusive “Scheduled Slider” feature. This feature has been specially designed to give users the ability to schedule exactly when a slider will be displayed on your website.
If you own an online WooCommerce store and have slider updates for specific holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter, you can see the value in being able to schedule your image slider ahead of time. The schedule slider feature allows you to create a specific slider theme at your convenience and at any time of the year. For example, if you wanted to make a Christmas slider, just add your images, schedule it to only appear from December 1st to December 31st and enter the slider code into your site. MetaSlider does the rest!
With this feature you can be assured that your website is always up to date with the latest correct slider branding.
MetaSlider is available for download here. Sign up and download it to your WordPress website today and let the fun begin.
Visit MetaSlider for further updates and information.
The schedule feature is easy to set-up and arrange
The post MetaSlider Pro launch schedule slider feature appeared first on UpdraftPlus. UpdraftPlus – Backup, restore and migration plugin for WordPress.