Are you a happy user of UpdraftPlus? Has UpdraftPlus done anything good for you over the last few years?
If so, please can you help us? Would you be able to give us a 5-star review on wordpress.org? Good reviews help us, by attracting new users – which helps us fund improvements, support, and all the other things which help keep UpdraftPlus going. To do so, go here (you will need a wordpress.org account – get one here).
Positive reviews also help us to deal with the “review motivation problem”: that people who are feeling angry because of a problem are much more motivated to seek out somewhere to vent, than people who just had a normal “it worked” experience (though I hasten to add, that after over 15 million downloads, we’ve had less than 90 1-star reviews compared to over 2,500 5-star ones).
If you think UpdraftPlus is not yet worth a positive review, then we are still very happy to hear from you. We have an ideas forum for giving your ideas for new features, and commenting or voting on other peoples’ ideas, here. Or (if you are a customer) you can file a support request, here; or anyone leave a comment on this post.
David Anderson (lead developer)
The post Like UpdraftPlus? Please can you give us a 5-star review? (Or if not, help us improve!) appeared first on UpdraftPlus. UpdraftPlus – Backup, restore and migration plugin for WordPress.
With spring around the corner, we thought we’d cheer you up with exciting news: the launch of our WP-Optimize Premium version.
It’s hard to believe it was over a year ago that we acquired WP-Optimize, WordPress’ most popular clean-up plugin. We love everything it’s about: how it optimizes databases, gets rid of all useless and unwanted data to make WP websites everywhere neater, faster and more efficient. We also rate its incredible ease of use, and how it automates what would otherwise require a great deal of time, effort, and technical knowledge.
Here’s a reminder of some of the brilliant things WP-Optimize does:
- Regular clean-up scheduling
- Database table stats
- Enables/ disables trackbacks and comments for published posts
- Retains certain weeks’ worth of data during clean-ups
- Automatically cleans up auto draft posts and all integrated options (if retention enabled)
- Can be enabled for Administrators only
- Mobile friendly
But good as it is, our UpdraftPlus team always saw its potential to become even better. So these past months, we’ve been working hard to create a whole load of extra features, which we’ve crammed into the ultimate version: WP-Optimize Premium.
‘What does this new, ultimate version do?’ we hear you ask. We’ll keep you in suspense no longer! With WP-Optimize Premium, you’ll be able to…
- Optimize any site (or combination of sites) on your WordPress Multisite or network
- Select one or a combination of over a dozen optimization options and the ability to optimize an individual table
- Remove orphaned images and images exceeding certain size limits, unused or registered from WordPress sites
- Schedule in a more specific, sophisticated optimization timetable
- Send log messages to three additional locations: Slack, Syslog, and Simple History
- Run optimization commands with the WP CLI interface
- Fast-tracked support from our expert developers
- Enjoy our seamless graphical user interface
… plus, we’re planning even more. Watch this space! If you already use WP-Optimize, we know you’re going to absolutely love this Premium version! It’s available for purchase at 20% off today. Simply go here, and use coupon launch20off voucher code at the checkout. The promo will end on 16 March 2018.
The post WP-Optimize has a brand new Premium version! appeared first on UpdraftPlus. UpdraftPlus – Backup, restore and migration plugin for WordPress.