We are pleased to announce an updated version of Easy Updates Manager with the releases of 9.0.0 and 9.0.1. The new updates includes a range of new features, tweaks and fixes.
As part of the update you will see that we have developed the main admin user interface. This gives the user a much more clear and easier way to use and make the most of all the features of Easy Updates Manager. The update also lets Premium users check for unmaintained plugins, so there will be no nasty surprises when a plugin that you rely on stops updating and potentially becomes unsecured.
We recommend the update for all Easy Updates Manager users.
- FIX: (Premium feature) UpdraftPlus will only take one backup during the auto-update process.
- FIX: Update translations after an auto-update has completed.
- FEATURE: Admin user interface has been cleaned up, providing more straightforward options.
- FEATURE: (Premium) Check for unmaintained plugins.
- TWEAK: Constants can now be used to disable the outdated browser warning (EUM_ENABLE_BROWSER_NAG), the WordPress version in the footer (EUM_ENABLE_WORDPRESS_FOOTER_VERSION), and the ratings prompt on the General screen (EUM_ENABLE_RATINGS_NAG).
- FIX: Prevent Force Updates from deactivating plugins.
- FIX: (Premium feature) UpdraftPlus will now take a backup during an auto-update
- FIX: (Premium feature) Fix cron schedules so they are run at the correct time.
The post Easy Updates Manager 9.0.0 an 9.0.1 released appeared first on UpdraftPlus. UpdraftPlus – Backup, restore and migration plugin for WordPress.