WP-Optimize release latest updates
The latest updates for WP-Optimize 3.1.4 have now been released. We have been working hard on these improvements for a long time, but the latest update comes with several updates that will help improve overall compatibility and performance.
Some of the updates to WP-Optimize 3.1.4 include the following:
- Improved compatibility with Elementor
- Possibility to defer all the minified files
- Automatic purging of Cloudflare cache (Premium)
With the ‘Automatic purging of Cloudflare cache (Premium) update, users can save time by connecting a Cloudflare account directly to WP-Optimize. Any-time the cache of a post or page is purged, the cache for that post on Cloudflare will also be automatically purged. This means that there is no need to connect to your Cloudflare account for your visitors to see the latest version of your pages.
We will also shortly launch an all new update with WP-Optimize 3.1.5. This upcoming release will include the following features:
- The possibility to change who can purge the page cache and minified files (Premium)
- Revamp of the admin bar “cache” menu for better access and clarity
- Optimizing tables will not longer get ‘stuck’ when one table times out
The updates, as well as many others will be released shortly. Be sure to keep an eye out for 3.1.5 from WP-Optimize.