We are pleased to announce that we have released an updated version of WP-Optimize 2.2.12 for both free and paid versions.
We recommend the update for all WP-Optimize users.
The full changelog is as follows;
- TWEAK: Updated information on More plugins tab
- TWEAK: Fix header layout when a system or third party notification are shown
- TWEAK: (Premium) Fix layout in unused images list mode
- TWEAK: Improve orphaned relationships data optimization
- TWEAK: Wrong message for “remove spam and trashed comments” optimization
- TWEAK: Output additional information if table was not deleted
- FIX: Added escaping for table names in database queries
- FIX: Fix another possible fatal error due to missing get_plugins() function
- FIX: Improve identification of installed/active plugins
The post WP-Optimize 2.2.12 now released appeared first on UpdraftPlus. UpdraftPlus – Backup, restore and migration plugin for WordPress.